is now renting Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Come and see our selection of Softail® and Touring® models. Or if you just want it for the day. Call or come and see us for information.
The 2014 and 2015 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles we have available in our rental fleet.
2014 FLHX STREETGLIDE
2014 FLHXS STREETGLIDE SPECIAL
2014 FLSTC HERITAGE SOFTAIL
2014 FLD DYNA SWITCHBACK
2014 FLHTK ULTRA LIMITED
2015 FLHTK ULTRA LIMITED
2015 FLST SOFTAIL HERITAGE
The benefits of renting a Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle (included with each rental)
- The ability to ride the current year's popular models
- Proper riding gear provided which include helmets that meet D.O.T. specifications and rain gear.
- H-D® Motorcycle Cable Lock
- Passenger backrest (Touring models) upon request
- Detachable Windshields (on applicable models)
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- A minimum of 25 years of age with a valid drivers license and motorcycle endorsement (temporary permits are not applicable).
- Must have a major credit card (not a debit card) with a $2000 authorization. $2000.00 authorizations will be made at the time of pick up and will be released back to the customer at the time of drop off; provided that the motorcycle is returned in same condition it was assigned .
- Must have the knowledge, experience, and actual ability to operate a heavyweight motorcycle.
- Proof of insurance (primary policy) recommended *
Available Insurance Coverage
- $12.44 per day.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) protects you against claims made by a third party for "bodily injury" and/or "property damage" sustained as a result of an accident while you are operating a rental vehicle.
More detailed information in regards to specific terms and conditions available at the rental counter on the "Optional Supplemental Liability Insurance Summary" phamplet.
Personal Accident Personal Property Coverage (PAPP)
- $8.85 per day
- Personal Accident Coverage (PAC) provides Accidental Death and Accident Medical Expense.
More detailed information in regards to specific terms and conditions available at the rental counter on the "Optional Personal Accident Personal Property Coverage Summary" phamplet.
Exclusive Antelope Valley Harley-Davidson® "JUST RIDE" rental bike gift certificates. Give the gift of RIDE. Purchase that special Harley® enthusiast you know a rental day )or days) on the Harley-Davidson® bike of his or her choice in our rental fleet. It's simple, purchase the rental time, then they call with the specific date they would like to ride. Up to one year from initial purchase.
Plan your trip with the Harley-Davidson® "Ride Planner" Click on to the "links" button on the upper right side of this page. Then scroll down and click on Harley-Davidson® "Ride Planner" This is on the official Harley"Davidson® web site. A very helpful, informative, and detailed online interactive map. It has features which allow you to:
- find out what H-D® events are going on along the way.
- find a dealer along your route.
- find a place to stay or a place to fuel along the way.
Must have a major credit card (not a debit card) with a $2000.00 authorization availability. $2000.00 authorizations (on each motorcycle rented) will be made at the time of pick up and will be released back to the customer at the time of return / drop off ; provided that the motorcycle is returned in the same condition it was assigned. Customers are responsible for the first $2000 in damages that occur during their rental period. The complete authorization will be retained if : damages incurred during the rental period exceed $2000.00, there is a total loss of the rental vehicle, or theft /disappearance of the rental vehicle.
It is advised that you please contact your insurance company and inquire if you are covered for renting a motorcycle. If you are, please bring a copy of this proof of insurance so we may attach this to your rental agreement for your convenience. If you are from outside the United States, it is recommended that you purchase a temporary vehicle insurance or an accident protection plan prior to leaving your country of origin. If you decide to do so, please bring a copy of this proof of insurance so it may be attached to your rental agreement for your convenience.